Thank you for the interest you have expressed in our school. It is always a delight to share who we are and what we have to offer educationally for children.
Providence Christian School has a strong and unique program both academically and spiritually. It is a program that recognizes God to be at the center of all our learning, and it is a program that recognizes the important influences of a child’s life to be those of the home, school, and church. We provide a rigorous academic program based on a Reformed Christian worldview that addresses children as uniquely gifted beings, who need training as discerning servants in a culture that they are called to transform under the rule of Jesus Christ.
Because God has given you, as parents, the responsibility of educating your children, Providence wants to work cooperatively with you in the educational process. Our application process reflects this philosophy. The following procedures will introduce you to the Providence school community and will need be completed before a student’s admission into the educational program:
- Print and complete the Application for Admission forms. The forms you need are available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Please print and fill out these forms.
- Submit the Application for Admission and the registration fee of $200.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with the school administrator for information regarding the complete school program, for an opportunity to share your profession as a Christian, and for a tour of the facility.
- Schedule testing for the student applicant. Kindergartners will participate in a readiness test. Other students will be given a math test and reading inventory. Evaluation of the testing will determine admission and placement in the correct grade level.
- Submit last report card and records from any schools previously attended.
- Submit a current Florida Certificate of Immunization, a physical examination performed within one year prior to entrance in a Florida school, and a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
We are engaged in important work at Providence Christian School, for your children are precious. If you would like to be a part of this process and this community, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to work together in raising up children who love God and serve His world.
Revised August 8, 2008